Karen's calendar books out months in advance. Fees and new appointments are announced to Karen's VIP family when they open.
How Long Are Appointments?
Appointments for Pet Communication Sessions or Pet Afterlife Sessions range from a 1-Questions Email session to 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute phone sessions.
When are Appointments held?
All appointments are conducted on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Do you have a waiting list for appointments?
No, instead of a waiting list a VIP family group was created and appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Appointments can open at any time as my schedule or calendar clears so keep your eye on your inbox for announcements.
What are the Fees For Pet Sessions & Pet Afterlife Sessions?
The fees vary depending on how many pets you wish to communicate with and how long your session runs.
Fees range from under $100 and up.
Appointments & fees are announced only to Karen's VIP family when new calendar dates open.
How can I be notified when appointments and fees will open?
As a VIP be sure to:
- Open the WELCOME EMAIL right away and reply with a 'Hello' so your server recognizes my email address.
- Open emails from Karen immediately as appointments sell out quickly
- Check your spam folder! Your email server may not recognize our emails so be sure to check spam for updates and announcements which are usually sent about once or twice a month
- Click a link within each email to stay 'ACTIVE'. We regularly delete VIP's who are not actively clicking on links.
- Do you have a Gmail address? If yes, Gmail has TABS that our emails may be hiding behind such as: Promotions, Social, Updates, etc.
- Engage with Karen via the email updates so the system knows you are active
How does a pet communication session work?
click here for the FAQ section with all the answers you seek and jump to the FAQ section
VIP's receive monthly or bi-monthly announcements after the first 5 emails in the welcome series about when appointments become available, special offers, events, and other cool stuff.
You'll get occasional emails. We don't like it when we subscribe then all of a sudden there are a million emails in your inbox.
No, no, no, we won't do that!
Check your spam folder if you sign up and do not receive a WELCOME EMAIL within 10 minutes
Contact Support if you are not receiving your monthly VIP announcements.
Gmail users - Check your tabs such as PROMOTIONS, SOCIAL, UPDATES
You may unsubscribe at any time but we hope you stay
If Karen isn't available to answer your questions, Laura Foster, Administrative Assistant will help you!